Off the Map Pty Ltd
Vessel: R U 4 Reel
Conditions of entry
Passengers are not permitted to board R U 4 Reel if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Passengers who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- notify a crew member if they become unwell;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- at all times, treat staff and other passengers with respect
- follow crew instructions at all times
On arrival you will be asked to check in using the Service NSW COVID Safe QR code. If you do not have the Service NSW app, you can download it for free, to save time when you arrive. For customers without a smart phone we will record your details on another device.